Monday 21 May 2012

Ascension Symptoms

September 2011 when I started changing my thought patterns about how I should be treated and everything around me changed. This was the start of my awakening. I was bombarded with informations about who I really am, found peace within me, magnified my skills and did things that I never knew I could. I have changed my likes and dislikes, gave up meat, chose my favorite color, activities and took heed of how my body feels. This was the time that I had an amazing manifestation skills, like everything and anything was possible. Whatever I thought and wanted just popped up without me doing anything, I was living in a fifth dimensional reality. The succeeding 4 months have been fantastic and amazing and I felt like I don't have a body anymore because of the lightness that I was feeling inside. During this process, many body changes occurred like the eyes got clearer, I started to feel the energies around me and tend to think in a different perspective that I never thought of when I was still sleeping. People, things and places that used to be so familiar just left me and changed. I also begun to appreciate the things around me, like the moon, the sun, flowers and anything that mother earth gave us in the first place which I haven't noticed before. As the days passed, I have always gotten the messages that I needed to know either I read them or hear from other people. In March until April of 2012, I was agressive like a speed of light, wanting to do everything at the same time, and also images of memories of which star system I came from flashes back and forth with increased spiritual powers. Then came May, a month that makes me feel like I am living in the third dimension again. Emotions, decision uncertainties, 3D realities issues and past lives memories are coming back with increased speed!  This is the time that we are encouraged to look past our past and to resolve the same issues differently. The body tend to be in a low density. With the new moon and solar eclipse, this month is a powerful one. After a week of heaviness, came the alignment of the earth, moon, sun and the Pleiades with which I had an energy cleansing from the Sirians and the Pleiadeans. It is an important time to heal your body with water because solar flames are getting stronger and stronger. Like what Archangel Michael said, "We haven't seen anything yet", but we only have to expect the best to come. Embrace who you really are and anchor your light wherever you might be. Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Source: lockerz.com via Mary on Pinterest