Sunday 26 August 2012

Making Fun

Last night I was sizzling with fever at 39 degrees Celsius and I was trying to invoke the violet flame to heal me but I couldn't picture in my mind the exact color (because I wanted it to be so deep violet). What came in my meditation was a deep violet eggplant flowing down on me and bumped into my head ;-) The funny thing is my pineal gland expanded and I saw Archangel Michael eating an apple, which I always like to eat, King Solomon with dolphin telling me about the violet flame and his experience and funny thing is I also saw Abraham Lincoln smoking mint on his pipe and when I asked him why it's not tobacco he answered me "it's outdated". Looking back in my childhood when everybody busy thinking about what to have on lunch, I was studying. When I arrive from school when everybody wants to play I read newspaper and explore the world page. When my cousins were talking about other people before going to sleep I was sleeping. When everybody at school was having fun, socializing, I was in the library reading J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit and so on. When I started awakening, I was able to access Napoleon's Hill consciousness but I wasn't aware that time that he was controversial and I didn't know about him. Several days ago, a friend introduced me to his book, Think and Grow Rich and I was astonished to find out that I had in my vision the same board panel with some leaders with me discussing something! 

Everything was coming back in my memory in this third dimensional reality what we have been and probably what we will be. When I was having fever and I couldn't sleep properly, my joints were painful and my bed was hard and I started thinking what is the message here? I was thinking of the homeless people under the bridge, how it felt to lay on a hard material without a proper blanket to keep them warm. Though my body is still painful, I got the message, the message of oneness, the message of love. Just accept and acknowledge what comes and it will be easier. A message for the day ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Source: lockerz.com via Mary on Pinterest