Saturday 21 April 2012

Geometry and Lottery

I have been practicing spiritual work since the start of my awakening and have met people with the same wavelength as mine. One day, I decided to go for a "Meet your Guardian Angel" meditation. This was the day that I met Robsenn. He is very keen to meet his angel for the intention of opening his third eye so he can see numbers to win lottery. This made me curious. He asked for my date of birth and did some calculations and asked me to buy the numbers 2527 and he said that my lucky number this year is 7. Me and my newly found friends bought the numbers on that same day, the 24th of March, unfortunately it didn't come up. But on the next day, the 25th of March (which by the way when you sum up 2+5=7) the numbers 2527 came up on the first prize! He explained to me that winning numbers can be traced and they create patterns. I got curious when he told me that and asked him to show me his chart. I was astonished when I recognized the pattern…it's the pattern of sacred geometry! So, this is how it all begins….

I did a little interview with him and he happily answered.

Who is Robsenn?

A down-to-earth local Singaporean, lottery enthusiast since very early days, someone who believes in the spirit world and how we are all connected. A fan of numbers and numerology.

How did you come up with your pattern?

I discovered this gift through divine intervention and 9 years of intensive research. This is a 4D geometric chart, it tracks the winning numbers to your advantage. This chart increases the chances and reduces the odds. It works through interpretation, analysis and observation of the flow of the number patterns. I've been using this chart regularly since March this year and perfected-proven winning method that all numbers can be traced and tracked to our advantage. Bear in mind that all 4D numbers are drawn randomly, however, my geometric chart is to segregate those winning numbers that can be tracked and traced by patterns and shapes. Seeing is believing, pictures tell thousands of words. Lottery industry have a big market and this geometric chart is to help those 4D enthusiasts to achieve their dreams and improve their financial situations. It works wonders in Malaysia and Singapore. Winning 4D numbers using this chart is based on skills and techniques rather than pure smart luck.

On April 21st, he sent me a message saying that his friend won the first prize in 4D lottery here in Singapore using the chart. I attached the winning ticket here and just check the date and winning numbers on the website if they match ;-). 

6 comments:

  1. Hi maria,im really into this number thing too and would like to make contact with u.i live in australia,you heard of us?

    tony gould

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony!

    Please enlighten me more about you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    is it possible he could calculate a 6 numbers and a plus number lottery? , the lottery is to pick 6 numbers from 1 to 37 and the plus number to pick from 1 to 7 , the date is 18 December 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come and learn. https://www.meetup.com/Universal-Wealth/events/234826668/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come and learn. https://www.meetup.com/Universal-Wealth/events/234826668/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.ผล สลาก

    ReplyDelete

Source: lockerz.com via Mary on Pinterest